1. Start by preparing the cookie crust: mix together oat bran, sugar substitute and cream cheese. Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 7-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 20 min.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°F. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar substitute and greek yogurt until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla extract.
3. Pour filling over cookie crust, and put in the oven. After 15 min, lower oven temperature to 245 °F and allow to bake additional 40 min. Turn off oven and let it cool inside the oven. Refrigerate 24 hours before removing it carefully from the pan and serving.
4. You may serve it with rhubarb compote on any day, including PV days.
-6 Tbsp oat bran,
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (like Truvia or Splenda),
- 150 g fat-free cream cheese
- 375 g fat-free cream cheese,
- 200 g non-fat plain greek yogurt,
- 5 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (like Truvia or Splenda),
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract