1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a shallow dish, combine oat bran and cornstarch. Cut the raclette cheese into cubes and roll them in the oat bran-cornstarch mixture covering them completely. Set aside.
3. In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs. Add remaining oat bran-corn starch mixture and baking powder. Stir in milk, lightly salt (the air-dried meat is very salty) and add pepper to taste.
4. Chop air-dried beef into small pieces and add them with the raclette cubes to the mixture. Stir gently. Pour into silicone cake pan. Bake 45 minutes keeping a close eye. Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan.
-12 Tbsp oat bran,
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch,
- 160g raclette cheese,
- 4 whole eggs,
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder,
- ¾ cup fat-free milk,
- 100g air-dried beef, salt, pepper. Contains
- 1 tolerated food per person.