1 • Preheat oven to 180 ° C therm. 6.
2 • Cover the baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3 • Combine oat bran, wheat bran, skimmed milk powder, salt, pepper, Provence herbs, olive flavor and white cheese.
4 • Add the protein powder gradually and mix with both hands.
5 • Form small balls and roll in the shape of small and fine breadcrumbs.
6 • Place on parchment paper, sprinkle with coarse salt and cook for about 25 minutes in the oven. Let cool and enjoy.
- 2 tbsp. Oat bran
- 1 tsp. Tablespoons wheat bran
- 4 tbsp. Skim milk powder
- 5 tbsp. Protifar (neutral protein powder)
- 2 tbsp. Of white cheese 0%
- 1 tsp. Rosemary Coffee
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 drop of Dukan olive flavor