1• Mix together main ingredients (except egg whites) until well blended.
2• Stir in your choice of extract and egg whites beaten stiff.
3• Heat a non-stick pan over low heat, pour in batter and cook for about 8 min, turn it over with a spatula and cook additional 7 min.
4• For a chocolate cake, top cake with chocolate mixture once cooked.
- 2 Tbsp oat bran,
- 1 Tbsp wheat bran,
- 1 Tbsp non-fat plain greek yogurt,
- 2 squares (25 g each) fat-free cream cheese,
- 1 Tbsp Hermesetas liquid sweetener,
- 3 eggs. Add either 1 tsp of natural unsweetened cocoa powder (prohibited in Attack phase and on protein Thursdays) + 1 egg yolk,
- 2 Tbsp bitter almond extract,
- 2 Tbsp orange flower water